PROIECT ERASMUS + 2019-1-IT02-KA229-063342_2
„Mathematics with games and fun in all europe„
sep. 2019 – ian. 2021
- C. D.”TERESA DI CALCUTTA” – ITALIA
- MUSTAFA CALISKAN ILKOKULU – TURCIA
- COLEGIUL NATIONAL ANA ASLAN – ROMÂNIA
- ZESPOL SZKOL W STANINIE – POLONIA
- OSNOVNA SKOLA BARILOVIC – CROAȚIA
- GARGZDU MINIJOS PROGIMNAZIJA – LITUANIA
This project is going to focus on results of PISA 2017 reports which means: it is a chance to compare situations causing differences in mathematics success. This project tries to find what the biggest reasons of these varieties in mathematics education are, what the sources of these big differences.
During this project, collaborative activities, exhibitions and university visits, short films will be organized.The project will facilitate the active participation of students in each region, to give them the opportunity of using their skills, their free time and their energy to discover and promote. The main aim of the project is to increase the success percentage in following PISA assessments and quality of learning and teaching the mathematics as higher as possibly. During the project, the key competences will be developed for students, which are essential in a knowledge-based mathematics.
- To exchange knowledge and experience on mathematics teaching and learning within the people of the partner countries
- To discover new ways of learning that is not the traditional methods, by creating a learning environment where students can gain knowledge and experience at the local and European level
- To offer opportunities for future career for project participants
- To give the opportunity to young people to take initiative, to be creative, to use multimedia tools
- To perform the acquired knowledge and to exchange its using new technologies and ICT
- To improve foreign language skills of the participants in a real context
- Project website and Facebook Page.
- Mini PISA assessments that will be organised on the internet each year.
- Mathematics games. Students will learn the mathematics and mental games played in other countries.
- Forum website for mathematics teachers from all over the Europe.They can exchange their experiences with this forum web site and find partner countries for their following Europe projects. Short movies prepared by participants. These movies are the souvenirs of this project.
- Promoting higher level of education in order to prevent Early School Leaving.
- Project E-book. This result will be the story of the project as a movie.
The target groups of our project are students and teachers. Students will get an international viewpoint to the Maths so that they can be more interested in this lesson.Students will get an international viewpoint to the Maths so that they can be more interested in this lesson. They will find out how they can use the maths subjects in their daily life. They will gain self-confidence by using their imagination and creativity by attending activities in the the project. Teachers will be aware of.